Port Canaveral Cruise Port Guide
Port Canaveral Cruise Port is the world's 2nd busiest cruise port after Miami (in terms of passengers). We took our very first cruise from this same port back in 2004 onboard Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas. We’ve been hooked ever since. Its location makes it extremely convenient to get to with 4 airports in close proximity
What's more, Port Canaveral has first-class recreational facilities. Exploration Tower, Jetty Park Beach, and some great waterside restaurants all combine to offer guests pre and post cruise options or activities.
Port Canaveral Cruise Port - Cruise Terminals
There are 7 cruise terminal at Port Canaveral. All are very well signposted as you approach the Port.
- CT1 Terminal — 9050 Discovery Road
- CT2 Terminal — 180 Christopher Columbus Drive
- CT3 Terminal — 32 George King Blvd.
- CT5 Terminal — 9245 Charles M Rowland Drive
- CT6 Terminal — 9241 Charles M Rowland Drive
- CT8 Terminal — 9155 Charles M Rowland Drive
- CT10 Terminal — 9005 Charles M Rowland
Port Canaveral Cruise Port - Where is Port Canaveral?
Port Canaveral is located on State Road 528 (the Beachline Expressway) providing quick access from Orlando and from Interstate 95.
The port is connected north-south to anywhere and by an efficient system of east-west highways, from the super route 528 but also from SR 46, SR 50, SR 520, the Florida Turnpike and Interstate 4.
Port Canaveral Cruise Port - Parking
Preferred Parking is offered at Cruise Terminal 8 and is located adjacent to the terminal. The rate is $20 more than the standard parking rates.
Disabled Parking special parking spaces are provided for the disabled and parking is free if your vehicle has special equipment (ramps, lifts, foot or hand controls) or a Florida Toll Exemption permit
|Nights||Regular ($)||Oversized ($)|
Port Canaveral Cruise Port - Transportation
There are four international airports nearby. All are serviced by shuttles, taxicabs, limousines and car rentals.
Orlando International Airport — 45 minutes
Orlando Melbourne International Airport — 40 minutes
Orlando Sanford International Airport — 60 minutes
Daytona Beach International Airport — 65 minutes
Many area hotels provide transportation between Port Everglades and the hotel for pre-booked reservations. Contact your hotel for details..
Amtrak has an Auto Train station in Sanford, 60 minutes away, which is a Silver Service line to Orlando. (Visit Amtrak.com for details.)
Greyhound Bus Lines has two terminals nearby—at Orlando Melbourne International Airport and in Titusville (which is the closest bus terminal, about 25 minutes from Port Canaveral).
There is a wealth of nearby attractions that you can visit either before or after your cruise if time allows.
- 5 Minutes to Cocoa Beach Pier
- 8 Minutes to World Famous Ron Jon Surf Shop
- 15 Minutes to Veterans Memorial Center
- 20 Minutes to HistoricCocoa Village Shopping
- 20 Minutes to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- 25 Minutes to Space Coast Stadium
- 30 Minutes to Brevard Zoo
- 35 Minutes to Merritt Island National Wildlife Reserve
- 40 Minutes to Orlando International Airport
- 1 Hour to Orlando Theme Parks
This selection of hotels are in close proximity to the Port Canveral cruise terminal so are ideally placed for any pre or post-cruise stay.
Find Your Own Hotel
If you would like to search for your own accommodation then use the handy map and search function below. Simply enter the required dates for hotels and prices near to the cruise port.